Thursday, August 28, 2008

To "do"...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Check out that hair do! I saw this website on my friend Kia's blog. I was laughing hysterically all by my lonesome little self. This is I what my high school yearbook photo would look like in 1965-66 - the same year my mother graduated. Now you have to check out the site and morph your photo into a photo from the early 1950's to 2000! Too much fun to be had... Now I'm off to see what Apollo and Abby's high school yearbook photos would look like. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kia Gregory said...

HAHAHA! I love it! Did your mom have that hair when she was in high school? Hope all is well!

Pam said...

She totally had that hair. I wish I had a copy of her picture - I could do a little comparison study. Thanks for sharing the site.

Erin Glee said...

Love the (Dippedy) Do!
Are congrats in order? Are you the "Pamcake" that won the expresso machine on Pioneer Womans blog , or is there another "Pamcakes"?

Pam said...

No... I sure wish it was me. I entered that contest and my heart almost stopped when i read the winner.... PamCake!! YES! Then I had to remember that I said that Julia Roberts was my favorite actress not RZ. Darn! LOL.